After surgery with Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (LSG), the estimated body weight loss can range from 50-70 percent. Patients with a BMI of 50 or more should consider other weight loss options. To start, my BMI was at 44 and this helped me to choose this procedure from the options available.
The timeline of weight-loss varies with (LSG) surgery. It can take between 3 mos. to 2 years to reach your goal.
Exercise in combination will help to:
- Reduce the risk of dying from heart disease
- Reduce the risk of developing diabetes
- Reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure
- Reduce the blood pressure in people who already have high blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer
- Build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints
- Reduce feelings of depression and anxiety
- Control weight
AMAZON BARIATRICS NUTRITION & MORE….
CLICK PICTURE FOR MORE INFO….